BREAKING: Shooting in Bartlett - Husband shot wife, filling house with gas to blow up

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't think that any crimes that took place in the home have to legally be disclosed. Obviously, anyone in the area knows what happened, but that's only a small % of the people that could buy that house.

Slap a little paint on the walls to cover the brain matter and no one will be the wiser.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I don't think that any crimes that took place in the home have to legally be disclosed. Obviously, anyone in the area knows what happened, but that's only a small % of the people that could buy that house.

Slap a little paint on the walls to cover the brain matter and no one will be the wiser.

I think you have to disclose suicide. Natural causes, no, but I think suicide is a different story.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I was reading up on that and it depends on the state. In CA, you have to disclose if there were any deaths in the house within the last three years. And if you are asked about a death in the house, you can not lie about it. Someone would have to look up IL law about disclosing that type of information.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info