BREAKING: Shooting in Bartlett - Husband shot wife, filling house with gas to blow up

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The pictures from that explosion were like something out of a movie. 30+ houses sustained enough damage that they had to demolish them. There weird thing is the Wiki article said there was $4m in damage done, but that doesn't seem like much for 30 houses. Not that Wiki is always the best place for information.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
How the fuck did the garage door fold over on the next block over! Top right of the picture

Back when it happened I remember someone did a model of it but the two houses on either side behind created a lens effect for the pressure wave which was nearly directly aligned with the garage door across the street you could probably find it but it was a computer model of the pressure wave

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Long Grove one seemed almost as bad...

maxresdefault.jpg

qLjnRSv.jpg

EP-140428580.jpg&updated=201404271316&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Latest is the wife escaped with a non-life threatening gunshot wound, but the husband is still barricaded in the house. Bartlett Police called for NIPAS after detecting strong odor of gas from the home and the man was refusing to communicate with them. They're trying to talk to the guy using a bullhorn.

They're saying that there is no longer a concern of a natural gas leak in the neighborhood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info