AMC Better Call Saul

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
You guys see the non disclosure agreement Jimmy signed? When he was joking with Kim about the toilet I was thinking Uh Oh. Jimmy is going to get screwed when he tells the wrong person about the toilet. A lawyer should know to not mention anything after signing. Because they bothered to stick the NDA scene in, I see it reappearing down the road.

Can't wait for Mike and Jimmy to get together. Their budding relationship is great. Because Jimmy gave Mike a business card, I see Mike needing a lawyer down the road.

$140 for hours of will creation? Hilarious.

The Andy Griffith suit was pure genius. I may have to get one like that for my Senior real estate sales. :smile:

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
they really gave Jonathon Banks carte blanche to ply his trade...an entire episode to boot. The thing I cant figure out is why everyone was saying what a great cop Matty was if he wasn't on the take like everyone else was. In reality he'd be a pariah and would have ended in a similar way like on the show.

The interrogation scene was awesome...."juan valdez bump and dump" LOLOL even though Jimmy is the IDEAL guy for such an act.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The thing I cant figure out is why everyone was saying what a great cop Matty was if he wasn't on the take like everyone else was. In reality he'd be a pariah and would have ended in a similar way like on the show.

I think they were saying he wasn't dirty. Mike pretty much explained it all to his wife when he said you had to be dirty to stay out off the radar.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
w7C8pzf.jpg

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
I think they were saying he wasn't dirty. Mike pretty much explained it all to his wife when he said you had to be dirty to stay out off the radar.

that's my point...he got clipped for being clean and a potential liability to his peers....my question is if this is true why were they saying he was a good cop? Probably cuz they were afraid of Mike's wrath...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info