AMC Better Call Saul

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The negotiation scene was awesome. And really drives home the point of who Jimmy is now, and what Saul becomes. Because Saul would not have stuck around after being cut loose. The dialog is also showing small signs of breaking bad brilliance as well. Like the "the only way this car is worth $500 is if a $300 hooker is sitting in the front seat!" line, to the "I just talked you down from of a death sentence to 6 months probation. Im the best lawyer ever." Loved that line :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
“Right now my ass is on the highway to the danger zone” ~ Saul Goodman

giphy.gif

ok episode.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Only thing I'm not sure I like is cliff hangers at the ends of the episodes. Builds drama but makes it tough to wait a week to see what happens.

Seeing "Chuck" years ago was interesting.

Mike and Jimmy sitting in a tree...

I can already see that in 6 years or whatever, when this show ends, I'm going to watch the entire Breaking Bad series again as the continuation of Better Call Saul.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Only thing I'm not sure I like is cliff hangers at the ends of the episodes. Builds drama but makes it tough to wait a week to see what happens.

Seeing "Chuck" years ago was interesting.

Mike and Jimmy sitting in a tree...

I can already see that in 6 years or whatever, when this show ends, I'm going to watch the entire Breaking Bad series again as the continuation of Better Call Saul.

Breaking Bad used to do this at the beginning of the season and then would wait til the end of the season to figure it out. Soooo this is mild compared to that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info