AMC Better Call Saul

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
While part of me would've liked to see Jimmy ride off into the sunset carefree with a few million and a new identity, I think the recurring theme of the show is that those who are greedy or do things for themselves ultimately don't get rewarded. There's always a price to pay... Only when they do things for others do they find their peace, and even then, there's typically a cost involved for their prior behavior. That's my takeaway, at least.

Reactions: Marko and IDAFC21

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Im standing by my claim that the finale was fantastic

And just overall this series was great. Yeah it had its not so great moments, but when you think about the characters, the actors, the cinematography, just the way it wove into the breaking bad universe, and not just a prequel but throughout the entire timeline: There just arent many shows out there that can do what this show did.

I can't wait for people to figure out an episode order to chronologically stich together BCS and BB so it can be watched seamlessly

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Finale has a 9.8 rating on IMBD

1660825877927.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I can't wait for people to figure out an episode order to chronologically stich together BCS and BB so it can be watched seamlessly

And it's happened :LOL:

Tho, I mean, in reality it IS pretty straightforward since 90% of Saul does take place before BB. Still tho. Im quite tempted to restart Saul and give this a run, cuz its been too long since I've gone thru BB

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info