Awww yeah tax season

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Filed mine the first day of filing (23rd), and still nothing. Not sure why some people got it while others are still waiting. I have to wait till the 15th for whatever reason. According to the irs site, something about earned income credit, or child tax credit getting processed the 15th.

I'm also still waiting for IL to send me mine. I did my brother in law's taxes using turbo tax and he already got his last Thursday.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Not possible, anyone getting that credit wouldn't even be looking at till the 15th. He must have just had a good return. Unless he went to a place that gives him money and then they get your return.
He went to the same guy I went to. He actually referred me to him as he works with him in construction and the guy has his own business doing taxes and other stuff. I'm assuming my brother probably just didn't end up using the additional child tax credit. Has to be the only explanation.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My brother claims several kids (he has 4) and claimed the additional child tax credit, and yet he received tax refund already. Would be nice to wake up and see a nice chunk of money.

There is a cut off on that child credit of you make more than a specified amount you can't get it, he May make to much to collect the credit and they paid him already

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info