Awww yeah tax season

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Last year we owed 3K after paying 17K in taxes. Hoping this year we break even since we started taking out an extra $100 per check.

FWIW - it is not a refund. It's an interest free loan you gave to the government for a year.

Agreed as i mentioned above personally its a whole lot of pieces for my household so ill take the money back at the end of the year vs. maybe paying in.

Yes in a perfect world $0 would be owed and 0$ would be paid in.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Hoping to get most of my bonuses back. Cock suckers tax that shit at 40% Would like to see 10-15% of it back!

Thats what kills me. My bonuses are taxed like a normal check. This year even with the wife not working, were getting back around 7k ish. Paying off c/c's, throwing the kids a b day party, tires and brakes for the dodge, and maybe a trip for us. Who knows.

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Writing a 34k check. What am I doing wrong? :rofl:

LOL! Either making too much money or you need a new CPA.... I do my own taxes(small business) and have broke pretty even the past few years with a $2-4k return...My brother and his wife have their own business that runs $100's of thousands quarterly through the company(not profit) and find it easier to keep up with quarterly. They have fired 2 different CPA's in the past 6 years because of paying what you have(at the end of the year) even after paying $30k+ quarterly. They make too much money...LOL!

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
:rofl:

giphy.gif

Slim trolling himself...:xzbit:

You are a funny guy Slim I'll give you that...:bowrofl:

Nitrous Chevy

Breathe if you're Horny
Jan 10, 2017
America
If you live with your parents, you haven't been paying your own way BUD! It's pretty simple...

Makes sense. But who lives with their parents? You ever thought maybe some people have their own place and let their parent luve with them due to health reasons?

Cause if you trying to say I've had my life carried for me your a joke. When i was 14 i was working in a corner liquor store just to buy my own shit and afford school lunch. Lied about my age just to get the job too.

Clayton Bigsby

Regular
Jan 9, 2017
Makes sense. But who lives with their parents? You ever thought maybe some people have their own place and let their parent luve with them due to health reasons?

Cause if you trying to say I've had my life carried for me your a joke. When i was 14 i was working in a corner liquor store just to buy my own shit and afford school lunch. Lied about my age just to get the job too.

Admitting to being a compulsive liar since 14...got it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info