Any dodge/chrysler techs here

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
was this an early production model?
Aka did you buy the first model year?

have you tried taking it to any independent shops?
keep in mind that what you're probably coming across is experienced techs letting the UTI idiots take the s*** jobs, while the guys hire up the totem pole take the gravey jobs.

I hated working for one as a dealer Tech

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
CALL ME BADLUCK BILL!

Saturday

Check my bank statement and I have a $100 charge from the naperville enterprise....
Well, call corporate and they have no idea why
Call the office and the have no idea why
Hmmm call my bank and report it fraud

Monday (today)
Enterprise location calls me, the dealership refused to pay that portion and they tried to contact me numerous times last week (I have no missed calls or voicemails) and they tell me basically to contact the dealership for a refund.
I call back and forth between enterprise and the dealer, dealer claims they paid in full, soooooooooo I call enterprise corporate customer service and they have no evidence of me being billed and contact the store directly to which they were rudely handled and are escalating this to their corporate fraud investigation. Apparently the store was refusing to provide reason for charging me, but this is 3 months after the fact. This shit is haunting me.

JUST LET ME DRIVE MY POS CAR IN PEACE!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info