Any dodge/chrysler techs here

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
To those who have any faith in chrysler, WHY?

Dealership calls me yesterday and my car is mechanically fine and they can't determine why it is throwing the code for no boost... which also limps the car... awesome

they tell me to not expect my car over this weekend as they will be looking through all electrical systems.

dealership calls today and tell me that it is fixed and ready to go. Asking them how they fixed the issue...
sir the air box was disconnected from the throttle body
How would that happen
we don't know
will it happen again
maybe
so it's fixed
yea we tightened it

I'm not sure how I feel about it going from a major electrical issue to such a quick fix.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Did they (dealer or Chrysler llc) offer some sort of warranty because of all the trouble you were having?

Chrysler offered:
To extend warranty coverage to 100k
to provide a maintenance contract
pick up any maintenance done in April
unlimited lifetime warranty if I purchased a new chrysler product in April
they also covered the 40 days of "payments" for the vehicle

dealership that botched the repair offered:
To give me under blue book on trade and a "great deal" at just under msrp of a new vehicle

Chrysler is balking as I haven't received documentation, but they have sent a check.

Currently cruise works intermittently, car has a steering wheel shake (tech bulletin), and has stalled a few times in light traffic (auto). Im worried I will drop the car off for these fixes and leave with more. Car did not have these issues before last dealership.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I'm beyond the Illinois limits for lemon law.... And of course the people I need to speak with are closed....

Yeah IL's lemon law terms are complete garbage.

have you considered finding a different dealer? maybe one that knows how to work on the dart

This.

OP, sounds like you'd have better results if you handed it to a fresh VoTech class. Have you taken it to a different dealer to see what they have to say about all this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info