1/2 mile INDY Air Strip Attack pictures and videos

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
I had a race setup with this 930rwhp Hellcat , kind of cocky person .He said will beat my Jap car easy .Unfortunately he changed his mind and put the car on the trailer right after I won the race against his friend's build 850+rwhp Charger
582b724287f73a023f926ef8943c750e.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This is a roll race event. Stop treating it like a drag race event. How are others ever gonna have a chance otherwise? "brah, you have to roll to like 40 mph till you floor it..." hahaha

Your car works well. Even on a surface like that. The draggy times show your short game is killing it.

It would be cool to see what the car would do with upgraded turbos. But by doing so could definitely open Pandora's box. It is great to see you enjoying the car all the time. I mean, it isn't like the car doesn't perform well enough lol

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
This is a roll race event. Stop treating it like a drag race event. How are others ever gonna have a chance otherwise? "brah, you have to roll to like 40 mph till you floor it..." hahaha

Your car works well. Even on a surface like that. The draggy times show your short game is killing it.

It would be cool to see what the car would do with upgraded turbos. But by doing so could definitely open Pandora's box. It is great to see you enjoying the car all the time. I mean, it isn't like the car doesn't perform well enough lol
Yea I have gen 2 alpha 9 turbos [ stock manifold turbos]sitting in the garage for last few months that I picked up for a really good price locally. Thay are the smallest turbos from Alpha series turbos but they capable of running 8s in 1/4 mile with supporting mods

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Depends on what direction I decide to go in the boating world, my kids love fast cars but my wife thinks they are stupid so it’s always me alone at the track and it cuts into time I could be spending with the family, I need to start bringing my kids and a babysitter with me so my wife has to sit at home alone when I’m at the track lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info