yo ford truck brah's. 2016 5.0 F150... which supercharger kit?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Honestly I don’t think it adds much, I had almost no interest in my car and sold it for probably less than the car was worth stock with a full blower set up, has to be the right person to even be interested
i understand.

i mean he'll be in no rush to sell i dont think- i think waiting for the right buyer is alright for this.

and i mean, i think this would be an easy way to get a truck with $8k worth of whipple shit on it barely used. although that's similar to your stang.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I got maybe an extra grand for my 2V because of the blower. Hell, I sold the car for about what I paid for the blower alone. Though I probably could have sat on it for another few months and squeezed another grand or so out of it. I just didn't see a lot of interest in an aging platform that barely makes the power a newer stock Mustang makes.

But this truck and its set-up is only a few years old, so I would hope he'd get more than $1K above KBB with the mods. Mine was already 14 years old when I sold it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I got maybe an extra grand for my 2V because of the blower. Hell, I sold the car for about what I paid for the blower alone. Though I probably could have sat on it for another few months and squeezed another grand or so out of it. I just didn't see a lot of interest in an aging platform that barely makes the power a newer stock Mustang makes.

But this truck and its set-up is only a few years old, so I would hope he'd get more than $1K above KBB with the mods. Mine was already 14 years old when I sold it.
Yeah but that was a convertible two veee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info