Paramount Yellowstone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Mia hates Texas and it's rodeo season. I can't see her going down to him. She just left the shit show that is the Yellowstone.

Jimmy looked like a broken man with zero options. I don't know I see him as manning up to be a representation of the Yellowstone. More of a "This is my only chance, I better not fuck it up". I mean come on, he was at the Yellowstone for how long? Yet he couldn't be bothered to learn how to ride and rope? I think this is where we see him become a grown-up. Taking responsibility for himself and making better decisions.

Although I can only imagine he will be on a bronco again at some point. lol

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, the “hoe” that Monica doesn’t like, cause she looks like her… that wasn’t the one from the bar/strip club that was at the bunk house for like two episodes then left, was it?

Also, seeing Lloyd ready to throw down pretty fun.

The banter between Beth and Summer was fun. Wait, Beth, Summer, is the writer watching Rick & Morty?

Glad that one broad is gone from the bunkhouse, and agree, no reason for Teeter to get booted. They need to find a way to bring her back, she’s more than earned it. She’s bled for the ranch.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So, the “hoe” that Monica doesn’t like, cause she looks like her… that wasn’t the one from the bar/strip club that was at the bunk house for like two episodes then left, was it?

IlliterateCheeryKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I agree with being disappointed in the season overall. If we’re going to have the side stories, make it about Casey doing Livestock Comissioner shit. Or like when Jaime was commissioner and covers up for the officer killing those guys in the stock trailer. That was fun shit. Like the small little “hey help us” shit that was resolved in an episode, maybe two.

Also, seeing Lloyd ready to throw down pretty fun.

The banter between Beth and Summer was fun. Wait, Beth, Summer, is the writer watching Rick & Morty?

Glad that one broad is gone from the bunkhouse, and agree, no reason for Teeter to get booted. They need to find a way to bring her back, she’s more than earned it. She’s bled for the ranch.

I personally see teeter coming back. And yes, that was the stripper/bunk house resident for a few episodes. Good tie-in, because back in season 1 when she was on she snubbed the guys’ doubts saying her family competed in the relay.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I agree with being disappointed in the season overall. If we’re going to have the side stories, make it about Casey doing Livestock Comissioner shit. Or like when Jaime was commissioner and covers up for the officer killing those guys in the stock trailer. That was fun shit. Like the small little “hey help us” shit that was resolved in an episode, maybe two.

I personally see teeter coming back. And yes, that was the stripper/bunk house resident for a few episodes. Good tie-in, because back in season 1 when she was on she snubbed the guys’ doubts saying her family competed in the relay.
If that was the girl, then what the fuck is Monica bitchy about? Kasey was in the bunkhouse for like two days while she was there. He then got Rip’s place.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If that was the girl, then what the fuck is Monica bitchy about? Kasey was in the bunkhouse for like two days while she was there. He then got Rip’s place.

Because they need a reason for her to be on screen right now. At this point, Kayce, Tate, and Monica have all either killed someone, or is directly responsible for someones death. Fuck the 6666 spinoff, I want a spinoff of all 3 of them being a vigilante family, Kickass style. They have got to find a use for Tate, because he's one of the few child actors that actually isnt horrible, and they're wasting him.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
He'll end up shooting his dad before the end of the season.

Really convenient how the ex-g/f and baby show up at juuuuuuust the right time when he's going to confront his dad.

And yeah, it's a evening soap opera geared for the 19-45 year old households (or something like that).

Reactions: Jon01
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info