• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Yay or nay? Camaro edition

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
Right, because my hood does not stick up a 1/2 inch higher then the fenders like that car. Or what ever the fuck that silly lower rear bumper piece is, that is just the wrong color. Shall I keep going?

Its an aftermarket hood, tell VFN their hood fits like shit. To say the car doesn't look good is ignorant. But I guess sense you 3800 homos can't afford a turbo f body you have to pick them apart in every way that you can.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
906513.jpg

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
That fucker's just straight up tits. Big ole titties in my face.

Typical W-body small cock crying.
"My 3800 makes mo powah!"
Great, it still sounds like donkeys fucking when you get on it.
It seems like every single person I've met who did more than just drive a GTP was a huge douchebag who talked endless shit but when a big dog came out to play got quiet and ran home to their fat girlfriend. :dunno:

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Grill looks odd b/c it's an SLP grill that's been cut out...you can see the intercooler peeking thru it if you looks close.
CME is a big $ option if you can find it. My old SOM SS was a CME car and it was a straight up sexy option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info