• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB: Ported Exhaust Manifolds

evastos

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of ported exhaust manifolds for sale. If so let me know. :D

sgtp

Reaction score
I have a front ported manifold only that Ive been looking to unload for a while...let me know if you want just the front one

twiztid

Reaction score
Originally posted by evastos@Jan 28 2005, 06:39 AM
Anyone have a set of ported exhaust manifolds for sale. If so let me know. :D
[snapback]69215[/snapback]​
I have a set of ported manifolds for sale off of a 99 Bonneville SSEi L67. The o2 sensor bung is in a better spot which makes plug changing much easier. $150 shipped.

LMK

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Just make sure it fits your car... I sold mine to SaturdayGS and he had a 97Regal and i have a 2kGTP and it didnt fit. Well if fit but it had a major leak somewhere on the manifolds like if they did real seal.

evastos

Reaction score
Thank god someone recomended Wide Body Store before I bought them. They seem better built than the WPI ones and cheaper. Now for the installation, is it really as intense as I've heared, cuz if so one of the guys from the forum offered to install for a price.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by evastos@Jan 31 2005, 10:08 AM
Thank god someone recomended Wide Body Store before I bought them. They  seem better built than the WPI ones and cheaper. Now for the installation, is it really as intense as I've heared, cuz if so one of the guys from the forum offered to install for a price.
[snapback]69679[/snapback]​
WPI's are great quality. We were selling them up until the owner of WPI ran into some health issues and stopped fulfilling orders. These have been pretty popular for us so keep in mind that if you're not sending in your stock manifolds for replacement there will be a week or so turnaround on them. We've managed to deplete our cores relatively quickly. Mixed blessing I suppose. :)

evastos

Reaction score
Mike K so is the Wide Body store Warehouse in Illinois, so that means cheaper shipping right?

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by evastos@Jan 31 2005, 11:33 AM
Mike K so is the Wide Body store Warehouse in Illinois, so that means cheaper shipping right?
[snapback]69696[/snapback]​
Wide body store... I don't think I've heard that one yet though I suppose it does make sense. :)

We are based in Arlington Heights but most of our machined products are shipped from Minnesota. Shipping charges are based from the Arlington Heights address however, so you will save on shipping.

evastos

Reaction score
A performance shop in my town has actually quoted me $200 for PEM's + ported crossover with ceramic coating. But they aren’t polished from the inside like the WPI, Widebody's, or ZZP's. So you could see my predicament, what should I do?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom