3800 WTB: Ported Exhaust Manifolds

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by evastos@Jan 31 2005, 10:08 AM
Thank god someone recomended Wide Body Store before I bought them. They  seem better built than the WPI ones and cheaper. Now for the installation, is it really as intense as I've heared, cuz if so one of the guys from the forum offered to install for a price.
[snapback]69679[/snapback]​
WPI's are great quality. We were selling them up until the owner of WPI ran into some health issues and stopped fulfilling orders. These have been pretty popular for us so keep in mind that if you're not sending in your stock manifolds for replacement there will be a week or so turnaround on them. We've managed to deplete our cores relatively quickly. Mixed blessing I suppose. :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by evastos@Jan 31 2005, 11:33 AM
Mike K so is the Wide Body store Warehouse in Illinois, so that means cheaper shipping right?
[snapback]69696[/snapback]​
Wide body store... I don't think I've heard that one yet though I suppose it does make sense. :)

We are based in Arlington Heights but most of our machined products are shipped from Minnesota. Shipping charges are based from the Arlington Heights address however, so you will save on shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info