• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Wrecked the MM

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Finally made some progress but I dont have pics to prove it.
The entire front clip and main wiring harness is off the car.

Im going to try and remove the engine/trans this weekend so its ready for the frame puller.
I have to admit, the sheet metal under the windshield on the passenger side is not pretty....at all. I almost convinced myself to let the car go to heaven last night, but Ill re-evaluate after the trip to the frame rack.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Oct 18, 2009
Finally made some progress but I dont have pics to prove it.
The entire front clip and main wiring harness is off the car.

Im going to try and remove the engine/trans this weekend so its ready for the frame puller.
I have to admit, the sheet metal under the windshield on the passenger side is not pretty....at all. I almost convinced myself to let the car go to heaven last night, but Ill re-evaluate after the trip to the frame rack.

And about eight jello shots and two bottles of Chimay...:coolugh:

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability...Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster." - Oscar Goldman

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
My 'guy' just left after the 2nd look at the car.
Its a go for repair!
Shooting for September to pull the frame.
He may weld in a new piece of sheet metal under the wiper cowl instead of repairing what's there.
I have til April to fix, reassemble and fab a turbo kit.
I had better find my woman a replacement man for the winter months...lol!

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
My 'guy' just left after the 2nd look at the car.
Its a go for repair!
Shooting for September to pull the frame.
He may weld in a new piece of sheet metal under the wiper cowl instead of repairing what's there.
I have til April to fix, reassemble and fab a turbo kit.
I had better find my woman a replacement man for the winter months...lol!

April? Easy peasy! You could do that by late Sep...

Tell Becky, it's not just a fantasy of hers any longer, early Nov thru mid March works for me. I got yo back Honky.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info