• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Would you trade your terminator for a 2000 Cobra R?

Trade your termi for a 2000 cobra R?

• Fock yes!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
MGT2002 said:
yea but just mashing the gas wont get you exactly full boost of the line. its just the boost curve is not linear like a centri; you're right, once its at full boost it stays there, flat boost curve.

It does make full boost when you mash the gas. It takes like maybe a half second, but it does go full boost right away. obviously it goes from 0-whatever peak boost you have, but its so fast that would never be an issue when racing a almost same power n/a car.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Agreed. And also owning a Terminator is a better trade off if youre looking 2 make power and not spend your entire savings. You guys know the drill pulley, cat back, DynoTune, maybe a cai =big hp #'s. All together to achieve my 458 to the wheels I spent around $1650. Impossible 2 do w ''MOST" cars.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
FuelSlut said:
Agreed. And also owning a Terminator is a better trade off if youre looking 2 make power and not spend your entire savings. You guys know the drill pulley, cat back, DynoTune, maybe a cai =big hp #'s. All together to achieve my 458 to the wheels I spent around $1650. Impossible 2 do w ''MOST" cars.

You can thank the "EPA" for that you know. I think it was all about meeting sound requirements.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
noavgcobra said:
gay wing and dont like red also 04 terminators are the shit!

I saw a 2000R wing on an import last night. :eek:

the thread title is "Would you trade your terminator for a 2000 Cobra". This would be a money making trade for most. If you traded your 03/04 for the 2000R, you could turn around and sell the 2000R and buy (2) Terminators. Not a bad trade if you don't have too much money into your car. I don't know of many 03/04's that could get 40K+, no matter how much they are modded. .02 :alcoholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info