Mike
Cant deny the sexiness.

34lpMHj.jpg

35lu2ir.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Ok, update on this: I've pretty much decided the STI is out. I took one for a spin yesterday and I do not see me wanting it for a long period of time. I see myself trading it in later on.

I've been looking for SOM T/A's but they seem to be unicorns and a few of my friends said that if i really wanted that color that i should buy a regular one and just paint it. I don't know if I really want to do that so IDK.

The supra i still like the idea of but like we've all talked about before, It would have to be one hell of deal considering everyone in their mother prices them so damn high. I believe it was mook and a few others that said that the deals are out there but you have to be patient and find it. So yeah.

I've added a fourth option of the Chevy Chevelle. This was an idea i've had for a long time and never pulled the trigger for some odd reason. I've been looking around the Chevelle board and various other places and they can be had for pretty damn reasonable depending on year and options. I think at this point i might like this idea the best (at the moment). There really isn't anything like seeing one of these old school muscle cars driving around. But that might just be me.

What you think?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I've added a fourth option of the Chevy Chevelle. This was an idea i've had for a long time and never pulled the trigger for some odd reason. I've been looking around the Chevelle board and various other places and they can be had for pretty damn reasonable depending on year and options. I think at this point i might like this idea the best (at the moment). There really isn't anything like seeing one of these old school muscle cars driving around. But that might just be me.

What you think?

Have you driven the Chevelle? Are you prepared to live with what likely will be a muscle car that hasn't been modernized? My buddy's dad has a 69' with the 454. It's an amazing car to look at but it's piss slow (14.5 1/4 mile) though of course that can be fixed. More importantly, it rides like shit, doesn't turn, get's wretched gas mileage and can't stop to save it's life.

I'm not trying to go all Debbie Downer on you. I'm just saying, drive one first, drive one that you can afford too because the more expensive ones are likely to be sitting on more modern (really expensive) suspension setups. I loved that car but I loved it more as someone who got to look at it and not own it. Obviously I don't own one but I've ridden in enough to know I wouldn't want to unless it had a lot of work done to it.

Thread Info