Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I think you need to get back to your roots and get this

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4854579787.html

That would be cool. Although i don't know if that would be a good idea. The last one i bought back in like 07 or whatever i turned around and sold it two weeks later. I just wasn't feeling it and wanted something else. So jumping into another one might not be great if i get the same feeling.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
if you wanted a nice show/cruiser, id say som ws6. cuz those are beautiful to look at. and getting increasingly rare to find in pristine condition.

if you wanted a nice all weather/road course/drive it no fucks given car, thats the sti.

but if you want a fun timeless eye catcher that will have a "race me" note stuck on its back to every other car on the road...definitely supra. :rofl:

p.s. get a supra.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Do you want something stock or modified? What about a RX7 with an LS swap? I think those are one of the better looking cars since the 90's.

i voted sti because i love the sti hatch also. but then i read you wanted a car for some drag racing and more of a fun car with out road courses. so i want to change my answer and vote a ls swapped RX7!

if that's not an option, i vote for supra since most car guys will nut swing off of it and you will get free drinks from so many guys hitting on you for a chance to ride in the SSSUUUUPPPRA. *ps- i'd love to buy a supra but for the money supras bring, i would def. go a different direction*

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
if you wanted a nice show/cruiser, id say som ws6. cuz those are beautiful to look at. and getting increasingly rare to find in pristine condition.

if you wanted a nice all weather/road course/drive it no fucks given car, thats the sti.

but if you want a fun timeless eye catcher that will have a "race me" note stuck on its back to every other car on the road...definitely supra. :rofl:

p.s. get a supra.

I second this. At that price range though you could get a new STi unless you're set on a hatch. But my vote goes towards supra or NSX.

Thread Info