TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Shoulder still talking to Me, been since before Halloween šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

In any event

1000016438.jpg

ASlowV6

Regular
Sep 19, 2022
I really really really hate running, and the stationary bike gets old. Iā€™ve been incorporating more aerobic stretching, yoga, and stairs into my workouts, but Iā€™ve really been wanting to get back into riding for a while now. I havenā€™t had a bike in quite a while, and Iā€™ve never had a halfway decent bike before. I picked up this Jamis Coda Comp last week and Iā€™m loving it so far. Super smooth, comfortable, and fast. The roads are pretty garbage by me, and it handles it like a champ.

Iā€™m hoping to do a minimum of 500 miles this summer.

C7CBE030-46A9-4E01-B687-A7769B00D13D.jpeg

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
just got back to thailand and will try the gym tomorrow. at our work event we played dodgeball, i got a ball that nailed my left thumb pretty direct on and it has been a fairly useless digit since. improving but still a total pain.. we'll see how she goes

Years ago, football smacked my thumb head on, it was forked for months šŸ™Œ

GL healing on the quick šŸ’Ŗ

• Yikes
Reactions: sickmint79

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Post your chest work out so we can all criticize it and tell you how wrong your doing it....lol

Incline 3 sets x15 x13 x10
decline 3 sets x15 x13 x10
flat 3 sets x15 x13 x10

I start with 215#s on all 3 variations then add 20#s and drop 2 reps each set. until failure.

Sometimes I make it down to 8 reps sometimes I make it to 6.

I do bench variations once a week.

1. Bench / chest / shoulders.
2. Cables / lats / back
3. Dumbbells arms bi/tri pec flys

basically 3 different routines I rotate. I usually do 1 leg variation on each of the 3 at the very end. So its squat, leg press, or clean.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Did about a mile and a half today in the pool, did bike yesterday evening. Bit off but not horrid. Since there was a meet I wasn't attending, I did some messing around and tested a few things. My 500 was at 8:20, which is where I would have been at a 450 not too long ago. Can't complain too much.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Flat bench worked up to 365 and hit it clean for 3 reps. I havent gone that heavy in probably a year, but I was feeling myself today. My shoulder took it like a champs as well and I didnt want to push my luck going heavier. I saw mid 20's kid hitting 275 on flat for 2 reps he struggled bad on the 2nd rep. But he probably weighed 190lbs so thats pretty fucking impressive imo. So I asked him for a spot as I dont trust my son to spot me yet. He said "you want me to spot you with all that weight" Not thinking who I was talking to, I responded "nigga I seen you throw up 275" he looked at me with the weirdest fucking look probably because I said nigga and I wasnt quite about it lol. Then he tells me how he can hit 315 for 3, I just said cool bro, thats awesome for your size. Knowing damn well he cant and I didnt ask, so why tell me that. After I hit the 3 reps he asked what kinda gear I'm on, I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about and I told him that. He was like c'mon dude that shit was too easy, you gotta be on something, then I figured out he meant steroids. So I just replied, I snorted a gram of coke in my truck before I came in here, and he said "no shit". I left it at that lol.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
How easy is it really to get? 1quick 1quick makes it sound pretty easy. My next question I guess, how expensive is it?
Most people that donā€™t know what it should cost get ripped off but even then itā€™s pretty cheap, like big cycle probably a couple hundred a month, trt dose cost me 25 bucks for 3 months, real high is expensive depending on how much you take probably 1000 a month for a modest bodybuilders dose, itā€™s always been available to me Iā€™ve always know guys that either made their own or sold it in bulk

Thread Info