• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Working on Thanksgiving sucks

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
The money is OOOOOOOOOOK. This just seemed like an annoyance to me. Basically got up at 2:50PM. Didnt nap. Then when I get home in the morning we have a doctors appointment. This has been a reeeeeeeeeeealy long day/night/morning.

Plus side, I got kicked in the chin by the baby before I left for work. :lolsign:

Man I cant wait to pass out.

GTPPWR

Reaction score
yeah, but the paycheck will more than make up for it......

I work at 6am......and work till whenever we get slow, I'm guessing 8pm???ish. I just got done watching a movie with my bro..he drove here with my lil granny for 8hrs in the car. its nice to having him around.

I had an ok day. slept till 2pm, woke up ate a HUGE meal...and then vegged out for bout 2 hours, came back for more food. then I spent an hour in the 20 degree weahter putting in half of my new pushrods. then I came in unfroze, ,and started to watch movies with my bro....we JUSt finished. now I work in 3 hours.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Quit you whining "J", I was stuck outside in B Sanfields parling lot swaping out an alternator for an hour and a half...in the cold...in the wind...with B Sanfield's owner doging me until I could get the pile out of there. It wasn't even one of our cars, it was a penny-less friend of ours. (...who just got a new $120 alternator free!)

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yesterday = Holiday pay
Today = Holiday pay

Paycheck = WOOT

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Nov 25 2005, 12:01 PM
I'm off today yaaaaaa!!!!
[snapback]104936[/snapback]​
[insert: middlefinger here]

I had yesterday off with pay but I drew the short straw for today.....I'm bored mindless. I've already downloaded a bunch of new ringtones and whored up several other forums....I think it's time to play on-line strip poker! ;)

horist

Geek
Reaction score
^^^ i love 4 day weekends as well :) but the only shopping I did was to autozone to get some fuel filters, and some oil for the TA for when it comes outta storage in 4-5 months (my dad hooks me up w/dyno oil for the GTP heh)

I

imported_GraFFix

Whats even worse is when your supposed to be on vacation this past week only to find out that you have to fly to Atlanta ON Thanksgiving...cutting your vacation short. Then working on your birthday for 14 hours the next day.

Granted my check will look awesome next week...got to love holiday pay. 14 hours of doubletime and a half, and then OT for the rest of the weekend...needless to say im working really slow. :) At least I got Xmas money now lol

Bah...off to work again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom