3800 Working on Thanksgiving sucks

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The money is OOOOOOOOOOK. This just seemed like an annoyance to me. Basically got up at 2:50PM. Didnt nap. Then when I get home in the morning we have a doctors appointment. This has been a reeeeeeeeeeealy long day/night/morning.

Plus side, I got kicked in the chin by the baby before I left for work. :lolsign:

Man I cant wait to pass out.

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
yeah, but the paycheck will more than make up for it......

I work at 6am......and work till whenever we get slow, I'm guessing 8pm???ish. I just got done watching a movie with my bro..he drove here with my lil granny for 8hrs in the car. its nice to having him around.

I had an ok day. slept till 2pm, woke up ate a HUGE meal...and then vegged out for bout 2 hours, came back for more food. then I spent an hour in the 20 degree weahter putting in half of my new pushrods. then I came in unfroze, ,and started to watch movies with my bro....we JUSt finished. now I work in 3 hours.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Quit you whining "J", I was stuck outside in B Sanfields parling lot swaping out an alternator for an hour and a half...in the cold...in the wind...with B Sanfield's owner doging me until I could get the pile out of there. It wasn't even one of our cars, it was a penny-less friend of ours. (...who just got a new $120 alternator free!)

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Nov 25 2005, 12:01 PM
I'm off today yaaaaaa!!!!
[snapback]104936[/snapback]​

[insert: middlefinger here]

I had yesterday off with pay but I drew the short straw for today.....I'm bored mindless. I've already downloaded a bunch of new ringtones and whored up several other forums....I think it's time to play on-line strip poker! ;)

I

imported_GraFFix

Whats even worse is when your supposed to be on vacation this past week only to find out that you have to fly to Atlanta ON Thanksgiving...cutting your vacation short. Then working on your birthday for 14 hours the next day.

Granted my check will look awesome next week...got to love holiday pay. 14 hours of doubletime and a half, and then OT for the rest of the weekend...needless to say im working really slow. :) At least I got Xmas money now lol

Bah...off to work again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info