Wonder Woman

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Please, please, please, please don't be over-hyped reviews!

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

The release of Wonder Woman is just a few short weeks away and DC’s latest film is currently screening for the media. Full reviews are still under embargo—but tonight, Warner Bros. allowed non-spoiler reactions on social media, and they were almost overwhelmingly positive.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
11rnbs.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The Dark Knight will never be topped for DC based movies...

I'm hopeful this one is up there though with all the clunkers theyve had recently.

Thats because they are a trilogy of badass movies the just happen to be a comic book source. :)

But 90% of the awesomeness that comes from the Nolan trilogy is from the 2nd movie "The Dark Knight" which is just amazing.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Thats because they are a trilogy of badass movies the just happen to be a comic book source. :)

But 90% of the awesomeness that comes from the Nolan trilogy is from the 2nd movie "The Dark Knight" which is just amazing.

I just know anytime is on TV I can watch it and never get sick of it.... It's like Guardians of the Galaxy for me. Just one of those movies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info