Wonder Woman

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I think he said he is a Madonna fan
Yep, IF folks of a similar mind to my general bent were to have had effigies of Obama swinging off a noose or shot in the head those complaintants would have been jailed and crucified during the Obama term.

Racist assholes! Kill them!

Madonna saying she wants to bomb the Whitehouse is somehow NOT a threat on the leader of this country and therefore OK. Why no prosecute?

And I believe Wonderchic's attitude is more similar to Madonna's than dis-similar, so I throw her in to the same generality and dismiss her completely.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
new page

new gal

7220.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Wouldn't. Bat-shit crazy libby, same value level as Madonna. As soon as I see anything from either one of them I turn them off just the way they turn me off.

Divided and done. I treat Bruce Stinespring the same way - you are on the blocked list.

Entertainers should shut their mouth and just entertain.

Not talking about wedlock here, just talking about her entertaining certain parts of the male anatomy.

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Heres the thing.....1. His death was a character motivator for her. 2. At the end (or was it the beginning) of WW, she received a picture of him from the past in PRESENT time. So how do they explain him showing up in the 80s but her still being sad hes gone in the present?

Cloning? I mean hell, he doesn't look 70 years older.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
What does this have to do with Gal Gadot?

Said 'I wouldn't' - See first Zen-post. That was referencing doing Gal Gadot.
Then I said why I wouldn't in second post because more was asked of my response.

She's amazing! She's beautiful on the outside. To me, she is a cancer on the inside and I would do the world a disservice by impregnating her = Would Not.

Capice'?

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Said 'I wouldn't' - See first Zen-post. That was referencing doing Gal Gadot.
Then I said why I wouldn't in second post because more was asked of my response.

She's amazing! She's beautiful on the outside. To me, she is a cancer on the inside and I would do the world a disservice by impregnating her = Would Not.

Capice'?

There are ways to fix that problem temporarily and permanently. I mean, there are also secondary and tertiary options too. piihb and feel assured no baby will become of that. Then say some trumpism and get kicked out of bed never to be heard from again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info