3800 WINTER MEET

I

imported_1fastGTP

have u seen the F1 paintjob? its going to be like that without the stripe down the middle since i have the ws6 hood which would be hard 2 turn into the F1 style i took the bottom half so its red then a thin silver line then the rest black it will look sharp. but yea only 1300 thats the best deal ever unless u own a shop, but the whole car would roughly go 2k is my guess maybe 1800 if lucky.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@Feb 1 2006, 12:31 PM
Hey Mike i still gonna push my pully on sum i got my buddies CJ's-Pacecarboozer  i'll bring it up there cuz i gotta do mine also lol......And yeah if not after u turn right on Archer there is a big car wash we can meet at just a thought...If not turn left off cicero and go down till u se dominick's its on the left
[snapback]112457[/snapback]​

Let me make sure I understand this. If I make a right turn off of Cicero Ave onto Archer that will get me to the car wash and if you turn left onto Archer from Cicero take that to the Dominicks.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Dominicks is close to Central (on Archer of course). It will be on the south side of Archer.

Think there should be a some osrt of list as to where the meeting will be. For example, the initial meet will be ???? if not then go ??? else ????. Just a thought.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Actually cops are prety cool there sumtimes they will either talk to u of kick u out mostly talk the leave.......Yeah if u make a right of Cicero u go to the grocery store lol and if u wake a left u freeze your ass of washing your car i've done it before lol last week when i was out there,There are only 2 places we will be
1.Duckeys car was that's a left off Cicero
2.Dominick's thats a right of Cicero if u get lost my call # 815-955-7215 AND IM CHAD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info