• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

who wants to.....

Partyhardoo69

Reaction score
Tune my car? I have a powrtuner allready and cant get this damn thing tuned! my sig isn't updated and my mods are

-tog headers
3.2" pulley
fwi
tr5's
180stat
progressive alky kit
u-bend delete
powrtuner

How much do you want? i can drive an hour or so. Thanks soooo much to ANYONE that can help me (i need help with...ltft, and leaning out wot (not using time vs. rpm because i am commanding 11.1 to 1 a/f.) like i said any one that can help me in person...that would be awesome.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
No one here I think has experience with tuning an alky car. It is alot harder than tuning a car without it. Id up a pulley size and start without it. Then go from there IMO.

Partyhardoo69

Reaction score
Honestly all i need help with is ltfts. I don't think your even in boost when you are scanning and tuning for that. That and lower my 02's (which i hear is easy)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom