Jan 26, 2008
I love my VT's!

136_3680_1.jpg

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Feb 2 2005, 03:43 PM
either that, or just send the money to him via paypal, and say we are part of ILGPC...so he knows about the prices.  that way he ships then directly to us
[snapback]70097[/snapback]​

Thats a good Idea but send him a list of names so he can check off so he knows that these are the 20+ people ordering.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
ok here is the list for grills ... sorry it took so long to get this rolling but I have been super busy and i kinda wanted to wait as long as possible to get as many peeps to get in as possible .

in terms of getting these shipped individually .... i think that sort of defeats the idea of "group buy" price ..but i will ask .

OK . .. here is the list thus far .. please post up if you want out or in !

Fish - 1
GTPPWR - 2
SYP - 1 ( maybe )
Aircal - 1
3800SC98 - 1
frankensteiney - 1
endless36 - 1
GTPkid2004 - 1
Evastos - 1
Add97gTp - 1
burtgtp1973 - 1

anyone else that is interested please post up ... i would like to have all the funds in to VT by Wed. the 9th .

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
OK ... here is what needs to be done ... everyone who is going to buy grills go ahead and send me your paypal payment ( PLEASE ADD 3% FOR FEES ) hopefully everyone understands this .

Fredo - as for the SD grills he said that he was under contractual agreement to only make grills for the MPD hood ...

as for the issue of getting the grills...iam thinking i can meet up with someone who will be able to pick these up and get them to the rest of the peeps . so i f anyone closer to the south side is game let me know and we can set up a day and time .

as for pricing ... lets just go on the 45.00 price EA. ( plus 3% ) ...

please send your PAYPAL PAYMENTS to : [email protected]

i know i had said WED. but we'll give it one extra day i would like to get as many orders as possible . any questions please feel free to buzz me 815-260-3621 .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info