Who is Mr Tree around here?

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
ya they weren't stumped by then, maybe they started earlier than 730a, but I had to rush over there around 830a because she said the two were down and almost the 3rd and needed to get the check there. They through a lot of resources at it though. I should have taken pics when I was there at 830.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
ya they weren't stumped by then, maybe they started earlier than 730a, but I had to rush over there around 830a because she said the two were down and almost the 3rd and needed to get the check there. They through a lot of resources at it though. I should have taken pics when I was there at 830.

So it's just a shit ton of people working their asses off really quick... Gotcha.

Maybe that's why mine and the neighbors took all day, they have a crew of 3 or 4 people most of the time taking them down....

That or they were able to drop these much easier and they werent as close to the house as mine was where it came down in small limbs to avoid dropping on the house..... :dunno:

Sorry, [MENTION=1938]jason05gt[/MENTION], you're not delusional. :bowrofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
So it's just a shit ton of people working their asses off really quick... Gotcha.

Maybe that's why mine and the neighbors took all day, they have a crew of 3 or 4 people most of the time taking them down....

That or they were able to drop these much easier and they werent as close to the house as mine was where it came down in small limbs to avoid dropping on the house..... :dunno:

Was your pine as well, or like an Oak or something where limbs needed to be removed first. a Pine is pretty much all trunk. chop and go!

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

I just had 4 huge oak trees trimmed, so I know I am not delusional. If you get a bigger crew, they will knock it out in QUICK. The crew that came over to my house did the following in less than 2 hours:

-Trimmed 4 large Maple trees in my yard
-Trimmed 1 large Maple tree in my neighbor's yard
-Cut down a large Maple tree in my other neighbor's yard.

They had a guy cutting/swinging in the tree, a guy or two below to run the limbs up front to the curb, and another guy manning the chipper.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
No Pine tree, a stupid silver maple (I believe) and a birch were taken out of my yard.... Picture is a little wonky because panoramic mode to show the entire tree, but you get the idea.

259355a4422c30f7c1f9018b3592a346.jpg

Base of it was pretty big.....

79559940e33c7cfbf3afdf77f1c69e29.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info