Who is Mr Tree around here?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Shit, I can't remember who I used back in the day. Had 2 big ass trees out front of our house and could of hit the house or taken out the power lines. We paid $800 but that was 5 years ago. Just make sure to get someone bonded and insured if they're near something that can get damaged. If not, head to HD and pick up some guys

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I would think if you were filming your buddy cut down a tree and that happened to him you wouldn't post it on the internet if they died, but I've been wrong before.

I think he was actually kinda lucky getting knocked completely out of the way, I think if he had gone straight down and bent his back around one of the cut limbs he would've definitely been dead.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]s recommended company crushed all the other quotes and haven't been there yet but got pics and looks all good, had a bunch of equipt to bring them down safely, even verified 1M insurance policy was active :run:

7d3d7f4261586f0a6527fa841e277bda.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Cheap doesn't describe it, that breaks down to less than $100 an hour, they probably spent more than that on gas for the saws, chippers and trucks. :bowrofl:

Only thing I can think of is they meant $1100 per tree? :dunno:

In any case, if that's what they charge and did a good job it looks like we have a new TCG tree trimmer. :rofl:

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Cheap doesn't describe it, that breaks down to less than $100 an hour, they probably spent more than that on gas for the saws, chippers and trucks. :bowrofl:

Only thing I can think of is they meant $1100 per tree? :dunno:

In any case, if that's what they charge and did a good job it looks like we have a new TCG tree trimmer. :rofl:

I'm assuming the times are am to am, so 1-1:30 hours on the job @ $1,100 isn't bad. Maybe they used the job as a filler or someone cancelled.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm assuming the times are am to am, so 1-1:30 hours on the job @ $1,100 isn't bad. Maybe they used the job as a filler or someone cancelled.

Youre dellusional if you think all three trees were down and stumped in 1.5 hours.

^At least all the trees Ive seen taken down took much longer than 1.5 hours just for one.... Between my neighbor and myself we've had 5 trees removed and all took pretty much all day?

Although maybe you're right since the pictures are in the middle of the day still? How the hell do they get those down in 1.5 hours unless they were able to just fell them to the ground and buck them up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info