• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whipple Boys....

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Boost signal? is this the same boost for the gauges or from the fuel pressure sensor? of power?

PS nice new coffee table!

Tomorrow is no good for me, but if by chance something changes I will give you a ring. PM your directions from elgin-ohare and roselle...

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Flatliner said:
Boost signal? is this the same boost for the gauges or from the fuel pressure sensor? of power?

PS nice new coffee table!

Tomorrow is no good for me, but if by chance something changes I will give you a ring. PM your directions from elgin-ohare and roselle...

The BAP instructions indicate to tap into the line at the Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
gnxs said:
Well the BAP is in....almost. Still figuring the best way to run the wires through the car (from the trunk to the engine compartment) to get the boost signal. Everything else is done.

With any luck there will be a functioning Whipple on the car by the end of tomorrow (predicated on getting at least one assistant).

whipple.jpg

I bet your GF likes the Whipple on the living room carpet! :hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info