Where you all downloading your movies and shows from these days?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Spoke with Comcast about bringing that $50 a month charge for unlimited down to 20...shot down immediately UNLESS I rent their modem. Get fucked.

This was on live chat, however. And Rohan just told me I can try calling and seeing if they'll do something over the phone but I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Boy howdy....Comcast keeps refreshing my data usage for February and I'm already gonna close in on ANOTHER overage charge (that would be $20). How the fuck :rofl:. I must have really miscalculated my downloads. Streaming over Plex from the desktop to my TV wont use data (with the exception of downloading the meta data) sooooo I must have just done shit math when downloading bulk tv shows.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Spoke with Comcast about bringing that $50 a month charge for unlimited down to 20...shot down immediately UNLESS I rent their modem. Get fucked.

This was on live chat, however. And Rohan just told me I can try calling and seeing if they'll do something over the phone but I doubt it.
I've always tried live chat channels with a few providers (Comcast, AT&T, DirecTv) and everytime they tell me I can basically get raped in the ass by them. It's a better shot when calling but I never had that luck most of the time.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Pirate Bay has been down for 3 days?

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info