Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Do the steak buffets, like Brazilian Steak houses chase you out with a broom? You would definitely get your money's worth. I can only dream about putting away that much meat. I think I have a new goal!
My wife is always embarrassed when we go to those places.

Once or twice a year we’ll have seats at a sporting event where it’s all you can eat… the contractors that take us are used to it now but the first couple of times they were looking around like WTF?

I just love to eat.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Once or twice a year we’ll have seats at a sporting event where it’s all you can eat… the contractors that take us are used to it now but the first couple of times they were looking around like WTF?

I just love to eat.
Screw that, if you're paying for it, eat it. My best was at Chama Gaúcha, did about 60-70 minutes of continual eating. Holy shit that was good. If it wasn't red meat I passed on it. Bring on the heart disease.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fucking stuffed.

IMG_5656.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 69Nice and Jon01

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

I just love to eat.
You need to take down an old 96’er steak or this

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Bro you know how many vitamins in v8 juice. You just ate 100 synthetic ingredients. Is that even chicken ??
Yeah, the chicken is actual chicken. Fresh boneless/skinless from Costco. It’s not like I’m claiming it was healthy 😂. That’s why I called it bachelor chow.

• Love
Reactions: bimmer4life

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
This looks good. I bookmarked it. I will probably just use a store bought teriyaki sauce though to save time.

Tonight's dinner is pork chops and roasted potatoes. I've been using the sous vide cooker on weeknights to save time. I cooked the pork chops in the sous vide last night and left them vacuum sealed in the refrigerator after they were finished. I'll give them a quick sear on the grill tonight when I get home.

Then tonight I'll put a couple of New York strips into the sous vide for tomorrow's dinner.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This looks good. I bookmarked it. I will probably just use a store bought teriyaki sauce though to save time.

Tonight's dinner is pork chops and roasted potatoes. I've been using the sous vide cooker on weeknights to save time. I cooked the pork chops in the sous vide last night and left them vacuum sealed in the refrigerator after they were finished. I'll give them a quick sear on the grill tonight when I get home.

Then tonight I'll put a couple of New York strips into the sous vide for tomorrow's dinner.
Having chops as well, a couple marinated in teriyaki, and a couple in Jerk. They are on the grill as I type
2 for dinner and 2 for lunch tomorrow

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thread Info