Food / Drink Whats for dinner tonight TCG?

strtcar

Regular
Oct 28, 2007
Made this a few weeks ago, trying real hard to get back into low carb eating, tonight going to make it again. Chicken crust pizza, turned out really good.

1645551291887.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I pulled one of my containers of chili out of the freezer. Made enough for 4 two quart freezer containers besides what we ate when I made it. Gave one to friends and have two left in the freezer for next month or whenever we get the urge for some good chili. With the 2 chuck roasts, ground beef, sausage and dozens of other ingredients, it costs $100 to make but we get 10 meals out of it so it's actually cheap food. Chili freezes well. Tastes just as good when thawed.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Made this a few weeks ago, trying real hard to get back into low carb eating, tonight going to make it again. Chicken crust pizza, turned out really good.

View attachment 112784
You made me text the wife to make either a chicken crust pizza or cauliflower crust pizza. I've been back on the getting into shape wagon since Jan 1 and I'm not going to hurt my progress by eating like shit. So cauliflower crust pizza tonight, it is!

Reactions: strtcar

Thread Info