SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Sorry, its summer

fb2f52e8.jpg

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Dammit Steve! :rofl: I sent that very picture to a friend that makes custom beds a year or so ago and asked if we could do it to my truck.

My wife got wind and said if I did it, I'd be sleeping in the truck :wtc:

I'd still love to do it... :bowrofl:
But, honestly, why would she say that? The price to have one built? Or too easy to haul sleds/atvs around? Its not like it makes the truck less a truck, just have to secure everything instead of closing a tailgate. I'm sure you could get it with some stake pockets and make sides if you needed to haul soil or something.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I love flatbed trucks but my wife would agree with Mrs. Stacks...

What would be the various competitors in the half ton category? Because what you replaced it with would help me decide ho how I think you should spend your money.

Until I know that (replacement truck competitors) I say keep the F350 and buy a duramax Colorado as well.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I love flatbed trucks but my wife would agree with Mrs. Stacks...

What would be the various competitors in the half ton category? Because what you replaced it with would help me decide ho how I think you should spend your money.

Until I know that (replacement truck competitors) I say keep the F350 and buy a duramax Colorado as well.

I have been contemplating 6.2 Silverados, and re-evaluating the F150. Dodge, while I think they've come a long way still don't sit well with me.

The Colorado is much improved, but still... its like a fad truck.

I've also considered another cash truck, in the $20k range - but I can't touch much of anything that I'd really like to own, other than another higher mileage diesel. Which leads me to consider just keeping my old girl and running her into the ground. KWIM?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You see, there's something I've learned about women I can share with you. You have to do it little by little. You can't be all like BAM. Like in Jurassic Park, the Tyrannosaurus Rex will see you if you move, BUT if you move slowly he/she is none the wiser. Say the "bed" is being "fixed" when she asks why the frame is showing. Then, whilst it's being "fixed" you slowly add something to "cover" the frame rails and make it look better. Then, out of nowhere there's a flat bed with some type of fun machine on it and she's all worried about something else you screwed up.

10sec logic is the best logic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info