What store reminds you of your childhood?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I remember Venture, Toys-R-Us, K.B Toys, Funcoland.

This thread hits the nostalgia feels. Every single one of the stores that remind me of my childhood have closed, lol.

-KB Toys and funcoland, of course, which I had honestly forgotten about until the above post !
-A candy store in river oaks mall where i'd always get rock candy, back when river oaks wasn't a ghetto
-MC Sports
-A bike shop in Dyer, Cycle Sports, we'd ride there ALLL the time.
-Toys R Us

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This thread hits the nostalgia, and the feels. Every single one of the stores that remind me of my childhood have closed, lol.

-KB Toys and funcoland, of course, which I had honestly forgotten about until the above post !
-A candy store in river oaks mall where i'd always get rock candy, back when -river oaks wasn't a ghetto
MC Sports
-A bike shop in Dyer, Cycle Sports, where we would ride our bikes ALLL the time.
-Toys R Us

That very candy store is why I'm half the glucose I am today..... Used to get white chocolate covered haystacks.

Why in the fuck were you ever at RO? that place was bad when I lived there even.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That very candy store is why I'm half the glucose I am today..... Used to get white chocolate covered haystacks.

Why in the fuck were you ever at RO? that place was bad when I lived there even.
I do not know, but we went somewhat often.

I also miss Century Mall in Merrillville. It had that one place that just did slot car racing.

Zomg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
uCXUd-1452205946-968-list_items-mall_childrensplace.jpg

Holy shit does that fucking circle in the front of the store bring back memories!!!!

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
You still go to chucky cheese?

Yea, and you will too when your newborn gets a few years older.

It actually isn't half-bad pizza. Not anywhere near the best, but surprisingly not bad.

And the last time I was there, they had the stage show, so it still happens. I think it's a scheduled thing.

And yes, I remember when it was showbiz.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yea, and you will too when your newborn gets a few years older.

BET

The only chucky cheese near my house has a clientele that I have no desire to be around. Lol

Maybe if there were an oakbrook chucky cheese with lambos and audi's in the lot I would consider going, but we will not be going to the one in NWI

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info