what kind of Compromises do you make for your hobby?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
plus a sebring isnt much of a hobby.. more like something you have to drag around, like an annoying 3 year old you are babysitting that wont get the fuck off your leg

takes more work to mod my car than your cobalt. Usually any modding that I do, it's mostly all custom work. Maybe you can appreciate this... I can't just go buy aftermarket parts anywhere like cobalts can... Ie: I have to make custom firm motor mounts, exhaust, intake, shift kit, bored TB, HSTC, jdm headlights, pullies... you get my point.
And I'm not knockin cars that have a full aftermarket of parts available for their car, I'm just stating that it takes me lots of time since my only option is custom...

and das, it's syp, I don't care.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
takes more work to mod my car than your cobalt. Usually any modding that I do, it's mostly all custom work. Maybe you can appreciate this... I can't just go buy aftermarket parts anywhere like cobalts can... Ie: I have to make custom firm motor mounts, exhaust, intake, shift kit, bored TB, HSTC, jdm headlights, pullies... you get my point.
And I'm not knockin cars that have a full aftermarket of parts available for their car, I'm just stating that it takes me lots of time since my only option is custom...

This is when you keep the care bone ass stock and dont mod it.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
There's only one!

bob ROOOORRRRRRHMAN!

BobRohrman.jpg

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Sum of it all:
Pissed off parents when i bought the SVO
Dont have a job so 3K went away from my bank account in the last 6 months
Above means i can't save for a house or condo as of now.

I live a pretty cushy life with no expenses save for gas and my SVO. But i help around my house while my rents are working and i take care of their cars for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info