500pxShopped.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

index.php

EDIT: Having a 5th gen Ex rolling white letter BFGs...About 3 grand in repairs every year or more.

And now the rest of the story... 15K miles later, I need new front axles and engine mounts and a RH rear upper strut bushing that is not available from Ford. I'll be going back to stock height and stock wheels and tires. It was fun while it lasted but

I hate myself for doing this lift, etc. Just keeping you informed. Apparently, individual results may vary.

:bowrofl:

Lift kits for 5th gen. Explorer | Page 13 | Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I was in a Trailblazer one time. The interior was such an epic piece of shit I almost didn't believe it was real. Dash & buttons were like hard brittle plastic. It was quick with with the LS engine, but my god was it nauseating inside!

Then Chevy scrapped the entire brand and came up with Traverse. Now the Traverse has a cool appearance package with red on the wheels.

2018-chevrolet-traverse-trim-RedLine.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info