What do you do to pay for your car

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
what do you do to pay for you wonderful cars.

Right now, all of my 5 MCs are paid off ... and I haven't had a car payment since mid-2003.

BUT ... depending on what car I decide to purchase this next week, I will once again have a car payment.....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal" ... Incubus ... 'Drive'

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Bloodsport2.gif

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
GTP and TBSS are paid off. GXP has some monies left to pay on it.

All kidding aside, I repair machines that break in a large, fairly automated, factory. Industrial/Electrical Maintenance.

Wifey is a bank branch manager. She writes all the checks. lol. A guy would normally bitch about that sort of thing, but I more or less have everything I want, and if I do find something else I want or need, I usually get it. Marriage has turned out not-so-bad for me. :bigthumb:

shrug

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
GTP and TBSS are paid off. GXP has some monies left to pay on it.

All kidding aside, I repair machines that break in a large, fairly automated, factory. Industrial/Electrical Maintenance.

Wifey is a bank branch manager. She writes all the checks. lol. A guy would normally bitch about that sort of thing, but I more or less have everything I want, and if I do find something else I want or need, I usually get it. Marriage has turned out not-so-bad for me. :bigthumb:

shrug

Thats the way to do it! :bowdown:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info