What do you do to pay for your car

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
GP been paid of fsince 2004. G8 has a while yet to go... I do a few things. I hire people, I fire people, I make people work safe and I help to protect the environment.

Captain Planet, is that you?
080430_sa_planet.jpg

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Can I get some stealthy radar jamming equipment for teh TA pls, Orief? :D

It weighs around 250 lbs and will take up most of your rear seat and hatch, but I guarantee their radar gun will never work again. ;) We could even add in a laser jammer as well. Also not sure how much horsepower you would lose driving a 3-phase generator.

I'm still trying to see if I can convince the machine shop to make me some body panels out of the stealth composite material. It's not against the law to absorb the radar. :D

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
It weighs around 250 lbs and will take up most of your rear seat and hatch, but I guarantee their radar gun will never work again. ;) We could even add in a laser jammer as well. Also not sure how much horsepower you would lose driving a 3-phase generator.

I'm still trying to see if I can convince the machine shop to make me some body panels out of the stealth composite material. It's not against the law to absorb the radar. :D

AWESOME! :pedobear:

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
It weighs around 250 lbs and will take up most of your rear seat and hatch, but I guarantee their radar gun will never work again. :wink: We could even add in a laser jammer as well. Also not sure how much horsepower you would lose driving a 3-phase generator.

If you can get the material my friend can create the panels..... they wont be perfect but it will look okay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info