what do u think

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
he still pops up once and awhile selling shit.

yuuup and he's not even stealthy about it, just ripping off morons cause they dont look at the feedback section

heck he was selling something on clubgp back in the day with 3 different threads for negative feedback/ripping off/scamming and people were still sending him money

at that point, its like you deserve it sometimes... dont even joke around about him at Eds place or ZZP or you'll get your skull bashed in, no questions asked

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
its my car.

i can do what i want with it.

btw, i guess you should say the same to everyone who puts bullitt wheels on their grand prix / etc

I just said my opinion, as you asked for it with "what do u think"

and no, bullet rims are the whores of mustang rims, whereas the mach 1's are a special edition, not the base model impala upgrade...

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
yuuup and he's not even stealthy about it, just ripping off morons cause they dont look at the feedback section

heck he was selling something on clubgp back in the day with 3 different threads for negative feedback/ripping off/scamming and people were still sending him money

at that point, its like you deserve it sometimes... dont even joke around about him at Eds place or ZZP or you'll get your skull bashed in, no questions asked

i know some never learn. it's like watching a train bear down on a retarded kid. there's nothing you can do but sit back, crack a beer, and enjoy the show.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I just said my opinion, as you asked for it with "what do u think"

and no, bullet rims are the whores of mustang rims, whereas the mach 1's are a special edition, not the base model impala upgrade...
Not a base model. this car was top of the line when it came out. From 00-03, LS was the TOP END MODEL of the impala.

Then the SS came in from 04-05+ models.

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
that impala had the same wheels as i did

wrx.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info