what do u think

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
2416sfa.jpg

I wouldn't be trying to make an arguement that Impala's look good with wheels and post a picture of that car

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
i thought you were looking for a job or low on coin? i never jumped on the bandwagon when people seemed to be ganging up on you for getting some money via taxpayer assistance. however if you're rim shopping i'm finding a seat on that bandwagon.
look pal.

my life is none of your fucking business. it was only an idea. did i say i was buying anything for sure? try reading.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
look pal.

my life is none of your fucking business. it was only an idea. did i say i was buying anything for sure? try reading.

actually if any of my money is going to you i kind of do consider it some of my business. and if you're using it to improve your situation then i'm ok with it. if you're using it to subsidize your discretionary car mod purchases then you deserve every bit of ridicule you get on this board.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
actually if any of my money is going to you i kind of do consider it some of my business. and if you're using it to improve your situation then i'm ok with it. if you're using it to subsidize your discretionary car mod purchases then you deserve every bit of ridicule you get on this board.

We have already gone through why he gets money. Its not cause you put money into the system. Now lets drop the entire ordeal.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
You know what? Fuck you. How about I just lay this out ?

That check goes towards staying in this house we live in, helps keep clothes on my back, helps pay for the medication I NEED for my medical ailments. The money I've spent on my car(s) isn't a part of "your" money. It came from side jobs I do / my rents / detailing cash. So you and everyone else need to get the FUCK off my back about my personal life.

I make a fucking thread asking opinions on a certain fucking wheel and it's swayed to where the money would come from? Jesus christ. You really all need to give it a fucking rest.

BTW, You of all people were the last I'd have expected to make a comment about this. Thanks.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole

That check goes towards staying in this house we live in, helps keep clothes on my back, helps pay for the medication I NEED for my medical ailments. The money I've spent on my car(s) isn't a part of "your" money. It came from side jobs I do / my rents / detailing cash. So you and everyone else need to get the FUCK off my back about my personal life.

I make a fucking thread asking opinions on a certain fucking wheel and it's swayed to where the money would come from? Jesus christ. You really all need to give it a fucking rest.

BTW, You of all people were the last I'd have expected to make a comment about this. Thanks.

If you can do side jobs you can get a real job. If the money actually is coming from the unfortunate events of your past then it won't matter if you have a job or not.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

i fail to see the separation of assistance money vs. earned money when budgeting your expenses. the fact is that you get a pool of money from various sources and you set your budget and choose what to save and what to spend money on. if one of those sources in taxpayer money and one of those expenses is discretionary items then i am annoyed as a taxpayer. now even if you didn't receive a penny of taxpayer money, you've still alluded to job difficulties in the past so on that alone i'd say this is an unwise purchase, and if you lump today's shit economy on top of that it becomes a ridiculously unwise purchase.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Its a system that his father put into before you or I were even born. Now lets move on.

if it's private parties then sure our money is not going into it, although my point would still stand that it is unwise (to put it nicely) to be rim shopping right now in this situation. if it's a government provided service then it's basically impossible to not be touching my tax dollars in some way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info