• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What color is this Grand Prix **PICS**

PANDA

Reaction score
I think its probably a custom color. If you look by the bottom by the exhaust and where is says "Pontiac", that part of the bumper is painted the same as the car, so this one has probably been repainded.

Either way I think its a pretty ugly color, unless this is a girls car.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

The color doesn't really do it for me, who the hell wakes up ands says I think i'll paint my gtp powder blue today, you just killed the car, go buy a ricer and do that crap. Its not ok even if there are a girl, expected, but not ok, granted if you were a guy driving that I may question your sexuality. :D

00 GTP Debadged

Reaction score
I remember that damn parking lot, hated having to walk over to Higgens hall. When I first started there in 89, they had tailgate parties there, sure miss that.

Randy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom