NWI
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

1000010308.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
It's an abs hydraulic unit all in one. Customer can't get brake fluid to rear calipers. Soo they replaced rear calipers :LOL:..

Soo still no fluid. They took it to a guy with '40 years" experience so naturally now it's here.

There is a motor for front/rear axles for brakes. Those motors pump up those accumulates which are charged with 1189psi of gas.

Oh and they just bought this truck... I wonder why.. Lol

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Ended up dropping the trans pan for new filter and fluid on the XJ. Checked the fluid last night while getting gas and it was BLACK. It still shifted fine. It may have been hard but it's always been a solid shift/lockup since Megan bought it and has never had an issue.

As usual, had to cut the dipstick tube because press fit bullshit all rusted together. Can only drain the pan as well so already filled/drained 2 gallons worth. Now it's a reddish brown. Probably will do another 2 gallons worth and call it good. Just want it more red than brown.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Ended up dropping the trans pan for new filter and fluid on the XJ. Checked the fluid last night while getting gas and it was BLACK. It still shifted fine. It may have been hard but it's always been a solid shift/lockup since Megan bought it and has never had an issue.

As usual, had to cut the dipstick tube because press fit bullshit all rusted together. Can only drain the pan as well so already filled/drained 2 gallons worth. Now it's a reddish brown. Probably will do another 2 gallons worth and call it good. Just want it more red than brown.
Pick up an ATP inline filter splice it in as well.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
This is in for a tune up. I've got a feeling plugs and coils aren't gonna do it but I haven't put the scanner on it yet since ive got 8 other projects and my own junk that needs love too. Figured I'd better post somethin since I "don't have anything goin on but being crazy" or whatever.
20240404_163248.jpg

• Yikes
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info