HBO / MAX Westworld [HBO]

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Possibly a former employee, but :dunno: it feels like he isn't supposed to be there, like the employees don't know he is there.

I've gone back and forth about it...with as much control as they seem to have, I can't imagine they have someone wandering around in there, outside of their view...which is why I think they know he's there, they're just looking the other way...just sort of speculating on the circumstances...unless he's found a way to hide from their sensors...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Caught up on the second episode. Still having a tough time getting interested in the series. Not really interested in any of the characters. They're manufactured and don't have real backstories, and they haven't teased much self-awareness to get me interested yet. And now I have to look at a fucking McPoyle brother.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
1-3 changes things. Self awareness is coming.

There's also a Firefly tie in that was interesting.

Some answers and a lot more questions.

I think this is a well written series that is developing. They can't give us everything in the first couple episodes. The mystery is getting more complex each episode.

Arnold is starting to be explained. I have a theory that the bald guy might be Arnold or an android designed by Arnold.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Hmmmmmm, been reading some interesting theories...not quite sure I believe anything yet.

Ed Harris' character was barely onscreen; however, the mystery into his character deepened. Is he a host, or is he a guest? The flashback would make it seem like he's a host...that's been maybe somehow turned sentient?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info