Real Name
Mike
Didnt catch this

BhU3ucV.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
They went the easy route and made him what everyone thought he was.... Which begs the question, the fuck was the point of spending so much time on him?

what do you mean? i thought he was human in the story, just that ending scene was a far in the future recreation of him.

edit:
I should also read the links I post.. William was human all of season 2, minus post credits. But that's still dumb because it gives zero conclusion to his arc.

lol ok.

what about the security officer's little chat with dolores at the end? i wasn't clear whether he was a host or not.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Man. where to start?

Dolores will be back as herself and as Hale. It's Delores in the "fake, new?" world and Hale in the real.

Bernard is incorporeal? Or not?

Hopkins will be back.

Maeve will be brought back by the two techs.

I'm seeing a combo of new world and the real world for season 3. Who the f*ck knows which direction the writers will take it in? Part of the joy of this show is not knowing what's happening next. Death isn't really important like it was in GOTs. Refreshingly new idea.

The man in black is a complete mystery. We saw him lying in a tent in the real world. Also saw him in the new world? Two of him or what?

F*ck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info