HBO / MAX Westworld [HBO]

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Im not buying it. I mean right before that they made it a point to show him getting scanned w/ that neck thing and it cleared him. Sure, he, or someone else may have found a way to spoof it, but I dont know.

Also, "we scanned their brains with hats." WHAT?? The hell is that? :rofl: Thats the best they could do?

Other than that. Amazing and heart breaking episode.

RIP Teddy. You were too good for this world.
I don't think he meant they literally scanned their brains with the hats. It's pretty much the same thing Ford told Benard when they were in the core. They just monitor their every move. Like what they did with creating Benard from Arnold.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It was good to see Dolores nude again.

Teddy. Oh, Teddy.

Man in black is truly getting to be the Man in black. Looks like Ford wants to save the hosts and William wants to kill them. Not as sure about the parts to come for Dolores and Maeve. Also sounds like Bernard will be the one with the ultimate decision.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It wasn't the best of the series but. It was still solid. It's what I've come to expect from HBO shows, especially the big ones that know they're coming back. There has to be a degree of setting it up for the next season.

I'm struggling a little bit with the timeline and how halores fits into it.

I think how they wrapped up with Ed Harris this season (apart from post credits since that's not going to be relevant next season) was disappointing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info