went wheelin with a SVT Raptor

Aug 14, 2010
No i dont regret it at all. I had a blast going offroading with them and i had a few scratches on the truck but took it to jason at arlington detail and buffed them right out and it looks better then it did the day i got it. And it will not be the last time i take it out, i mean its a truck its going to get some marks on it some time.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
I said slightly for a reason. lol

:dunno: I know if I had a Raptor I'd use it too. I'd just be a little irritated when my $50k+ truck got scratched up and cost me $$$ to get fixed. I think I would probably stick with more mud/sand dunes than the trail riding you guys were doing simply to avoid the scratches. I'm anal about my paint though...

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
That beast is the only vehicle I would consider getting myself into another 6 years in debt over. Plus 3 trucks on the driveway is already too much :( Nevermind gas prices, I don't think I could afford to go through that many underwear, unless Costco started stocking Victoria Secret. If so, someone fill me in, cuz I'll be buying a Raptor. To. Day!

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

this is why you don't go wheelin' with will.... hahahaha

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
No i dont regret it at all. I had a blast going offroading with them and i had a few scratches on the truck but took it to jason at arlington detail and buffed them right out and it looks better then it did the day i got it. And it will not be the last time i take it out, i mean its a truck its going to get some marks on it some time.

:werd: use it man... That's what it was meant to do.

I said slightly for a reason. lol

:dunno: I know if I had a Raptor I'd use it too. I'd just be a little irritated when my $50k+ truck got scratched up and cost me $$$ to get fixed. I think I would probably stick with more mud/sand dunes than the trail riding you guys were doing simply to avoid the scratches. I'm anal about my paint though...

Word, my GMC's seen some off road, but there's still hardly a scratch on it. except it did go to Country Thunder when it had 8,000 miles on it :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info