went wheelin with a SVT Raptor

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Gravers is correct.

Were you in a giant mid 80's white suburban with a wheel strapped on top? If so I spotted you in our caravan down 14

nope - i have a green 1996 burban... eagles old one if you've seen it

Isn't gravers somewhat "frowned upon" lol

it always was back in the day - its now a functional gravel pit so I would assume its probably more frowned upon now :dunno:

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
:ugh: that didn't even look remotely difficult or challenging for that thing! Also... those ruts weren't THAT deep... but then again I am biased by what we do in my brothers lifted Bronco lol. I want to see some videos from when he takes that beast to the sand dunes!!!

In case I don't see them, someone PM me when those are up

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
:ugh: that didn't even look remotely difficult or challenging for that thing! Also... those ruts weren't THAT deep... but then again I am biased by what we do in my brothers lifted Bronco lol. I want to see some videos from when he takes that beast to the sand dunes!!!

In case I don't see them, someone PM me when those are up

The picture and vid really fails to show the depths that well and it could have been the wider wheelbase of the raptor that it didnt sink down into them like Will's Jeep. There are some decent challenges there after some good rains though.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009
My buddy does excavating for the company so we have a somewhat pass. It is a grey area because I guess the ceo uses it to run his quads back there, and doesn't want it over ran with vehicles and bikes.

Tread lightly is strongly suggested

DO you know the reason why they leveled it? It use to have crazy hills and a lot more tree's/landscaping now it's flat for the most part

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info