BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
403whp @ 5400 rpms

dayum.gif

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
I get to be Charlie Murphy, or I get to be a "hater" cause I made a funny comment that made you all sour?

:nutz: :ford:

made me sour? :rofl:
If you're going to rag on someone elses project, I dont see why I cant rag on you..all in fun, right ? :hsugh:
Ill give you 10 in your junk.. or we could do a 1-mile foot race and I could spot you out a quarter of a mile :rofl:

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Im not getting mad at you brah. I dont even know you. :rofl: Just saying if you wanna call me a ford hater, better check yo "facts".

Im not going to start rifling through your old posts, but you've definitely made some anti-ford statements. Not that theres anything wrong with that, obviously everyones entitled to their own opinion...but you shouldnt be ragging on another members project.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ill entertain your post.

First, you are right. I shouldnt rag on Angus's project. However, Ive also wished him well, and usually wish almost everyone well with their car no matter WHAT it is. My initial post was "for fun" since this is after all, the 3800 section. :hsugh:

Now, lets move to everyones favorite friend, Dasfinc. :mamoru: Everyone can rag on his 5.0 Ranger, his motor swapped civics, down periscope Mustang, whatever. You arent part of TCG if you do not make fun of him.

Ill leave it at that.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Ill entertain your post.

First, you are right. I shouldnt rag on Angus's project. However, Ive also wished him well, and usually wish almost everyone well with their car no matter WHAT it is. My initial post was "for fun" since this is after all, the 3800 section. :hsugh:

Now, lets move to everyones favorite friend, Dasfinc. :mamoru: Everyone can rag on his 5.0 Ranger, his motor swapped civics, down periscope Mustang, whatever. You arent part of TCG if you do not make fun of him.

Ill leave it at that.

:jg:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Nobody gives a shit about this argument. This is about kevins old man flame Buick putting down some sick numbers and it's not even 100% yet.

Go attack people in one of the numerous OT mustang threads.

Kevin - you mind running through your build list again in here? I tried looking through your huge build thread but I'm lazy and quit after the first few pages :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info