Wbody Store officially gone

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
This page will automatically redirect after 25 seconds..

With the help of ZZPerformance, W-Body has been selling trusted products to their customers for some time now.
As an effort to reduce confusion from a customer perspective, and to maintain a simple and efficient process, we will be consolidating W-body Store into ZZPerformance.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so moving forward, ZZPerformance will continue to fulfill all orders, handle all warranties and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] for more information in regards to this transition. Thank you for your cooperation.

I ordered an intercooler from WBS and it came from ZZP. So I never understood why the arguments between WBS and ZZP, since they were the same place. Maybe pretend fighting helped increase sales.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I ordered an intercooler from WBS and it came from ZZP. So I never understood why the arguments between WBS and ZZP, since they were the same place. Maybe pretend fighting helped increase sales.

I don't think there was ever a time where ZZP was shipping intercoolers for us that Zooomer and I were fighting on the forums. Those arguments weren't staged. They were very real. We did not like each other, not even a tiny little bit.

Alacran

GM fanatic
Jan 18, 2009
Chicago
:wavey:

that peoria-thread crew isn't really around though...

people like @M@, [MENTION=561]shaferz[/MENTION] is sometimes around, [MENTION=98]smug[/MENTION] was a part of that, [MENTION=654]my97gtp[/MENTION] and then doug & cody and all the others im forgetting.

^^That. Him, Gibson, Janice, PRJ, Ron Vogel, and a few other guys on there that I can't remember their names. I learned a lot from their posts. Oh, and turbocharged400sbc....glad he's still active.

is it sad that i know the same people?

I too am guilty of hitting refresh to find new post on CGP.

Nic

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Here you go gents:

God I miss this truck...

ZBjzGj6.jpg

oNGk8nH.jpg

IRI93rg.jpg

KpH9ZZE.jpg

WD5MmSd.jpg

4O5nNDL.jpg

kSdHzJp.jpg

Extra points for whoever remembers why the cops showed.

8sLbjvh.jpg

XrS71Ka.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Going through my old photobucket. I still chuckle at some.

Was M@ trying to dump in his pants? Ohh, and happy 21st [MENTION=98]smug[/MENTION]

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

I dont remember this guys name, but my lord was he the biggest tool. He cried hard when you guys drew on his car.

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

[MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] secretly loved me. I secretly loved [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION]

IMG_0979.jpg

[MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION]

IMG_0970.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info